Quantum level encryption is new generation encryption algorithm and technology
Quantum Level Encryption
What is a Quantum Computer ?
A computer that uses quantum mechanical phenomena to perform operations on data through devices such as superposition 0,1 01 10 and entanglement.
- Harnesses the power of atoms and molecules to perform memory and processing tasks
- Parallel Processing – millions of operations at a time
- 30-qubit quantum computer equals the processing power of the conventional computer that running at 10 teraflops (trillions of floating-point operations per second).
What is a Quantum Cryptography ?
- Also known as quantum key distribution
- Main idea: Sends a message from point A to B
- Uses properties of quantum physics
- heightens security
- The message is usually a key
- Key is then used with classical cryptographic protocols to send other messages
What is a Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC) ?
- Deals with cryptographic protocols when quantum computing becomes more applicable
- The resistance of classical cryptographic protocols
- Solutions to protocols that are not quantum resistant
- Overall: the future of modern cryptography
The 5 types of a Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC)
- Code-based cryptography
- Lattice-based cryptography
- Isogeny-based cryptography
- Hash-based signatures
- Multivariate cryptography
Advance Post -Quantum Encryption